Becoming a member of Stone Hedges Golf Course can prove to be very beneficial for you. In order to become a member, you will have to select the membership type and cart space plan after which you will be able to avail the services and benefits reserved for members. The membership application form is available on the website. You will have to download the form and fill out all the required fields in a proper manner. You can either mail the completed form or submit it in person to the clubhouse.
The following are some of the facilities and benefits that you can avail by becoming a member of Stone Hedges Golf Course.
- The riding cart fees will be reduced to $10 for 9 holes and $15 for 18 holes.
- Get 10% discount on all the products in the pro shop.
- You will become eligible to play different tournaments like: Member/Guest Tournament, Member Handicap Tournament, Member/Member Tournament, Opening Day Golf Tournament, Turkey Tournament and Club Championship Golf.
- Annual fee for getting the membership of GHN Handicap will be $15.
- 2 hour tea-time block for the members on weekends. (7.00 – 9.00 AM)
- You will get reciprocal agreements with different golf courses like: Apalachin, Dutch Hollow, Trumansburg, Indian Head, Tioga Country Club, Lakeview CC, Newman, Watkins Glen, Silver Creek, Fillmore, Mark Twain and others.
Membership rates vary according to the type of membership you want to purchase. The rate starts from $100 for the Junior Scholastics and goes up to $1700 for corporate members. Couple rate is for the married couples or for those 2 persons who are sharing the same house. Senior fees will be applied to those persons who are 62 years old or above 65. There are no reciprocals for the scholastics as they have no voting authority. Cart space and cart rental plans also need to be purchased according to your needs.